Popular Posts

Friday, December 5, 2014

Day 107: December 5, 2014

This morning Cate and I got breakfast together before coming back to the dorm to finish our homework. I am now officially done with writing papers! All I have left is to make a video for environmental science class that is due on December 18. Cate packed all of her stuff and left the dorm, and it was surprisingly sad. She's not leaving yet, just staying at the hotel where her parents will be staying, but it's very weird not to have her around anymore.

I also started packing, and what a headache. For some reason I have way more stuff than I thought I did, which makes packing very difficult. Sa, a girl from English club, and Cong came by while I was packing so I spent a while talking to them as a break.

When I was basically done packing I took a nap. Around 9pm I met up with Yen who bought me some corn and bubble tea. The plans for the rest of the night were to head out with the other Loyola students and a few of the partners to celebrate our last night together, but before going I stopped by the community room to see English Club practice the play they are putting on.

Here are a few pictures from last night:

A few of the great partner students that I became friends with this semester.

An interesting picture of Thao and I.

A much better picture of Thao and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment